Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Story of Not An Ordinary Lady- The Mother!

If you have 3 pieces of Rasgulla left on dinning table and 4 people to eat it, It will always be the mother who would suddenly announce that She is all to full to consume even a bite of food anymore. Or better, " I don't like Rasgulla's"

She is no ordinary lady because she is the mother!

When I was 21 years old and since last 12 years, was living in hostel. Here is what my Aai mother used to do.

1. She was the one who strongly supported the decision of sending me into hostel. And she was the one who cried most on the day when I left home for hostel. 

2. For first 2 years, She used to come to my hostel on every Sunday so that I can have sweets made by her and home food at least once in a week. 

3. Since there was no laundry in our hostel we needed to wash our own cloths. My mom used to wash all my cloths on her visit even in the hostel. She also washed my friend's cloths. An Indian mother is mother of all the buddies of her child. 

4. Now during the 4 years of my engineering, I call her almost everyday. She talks to me about my health, my friends, my girlfriend, and our family. Sometimes when she falls sick she asks my brother to answer my call and she warns him not to tell me anything about her illness. Just because I will keep her calling 5-10 times a day to ask her about her health. And she thinks, this will hamper my studies. 

Indian mother.. The unending source of love !!!

A wise man once said to me " Duniya ka sab karz mita sakte ho, lekin apne Maa ka nahi " . 

Translation :  "You may pay off all the debts in this world, but not your Mother's ". I agree.


No comments:

Post a Comment